Ingredients: Organic Buckwheat, Organic Flaxseed, Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds, Sea Salt (Gluten Free).
One package contain 28 slices.
Each cake is low in calories and saturated fats, but rich in nutrients like fiber, manganese, B vitamins, and antioxidants.
These Buckwheat Cakes with Chia, Flax, and Hemp offer a delicious way to get essential Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids into your meals, especially if you’re on a plant-based diet. The original flavor is specially designed to be everyone's favourite and complement any toppings.
Crispy & tasty Buckwheat Cakes with Plant Omegas are gluten free and made from the best non-GMO organic crops to ensure they’re both delicious and support a healthy lifestyle.
Each cake is low in calories and saturated fats, but nutrient packed with complex carbs. Wholegrain foods are well known for having a higher nutritional content and being a great source of fiber.
- After opening, ensure you close the packaging tightly or place it in an airtight container. Cakes are sensitive to air humidity.
- If cakes have become less crunchy, simply place them in an oven at 180°C for 3 minutes. CAUTION: May ignite if heated in a toaster or grill!
- If you’re trying to lose weight, try replacing bread with buckwheat cakes. Calorie wise 4 buckwheat cakes = 1 slice of bread.
- If you simply want to improve your overall health and add more nutrients and vitamins to your diet, give buckwheat cakes a try!
- Cakes can be eaten plain or with your favorite toppings. Great for cheese or dip platters, picnics, breakfast, lunch, and pre- or post-workout complex carb snacks.
- Cakes have a very long shelf life, please see details on packaging.