Ingredients: Organic Barley, Organic Oats, Organic Flaxseed, Sea Salt. (Contains Gluten-containing Cereal).
One package contain 28 slices.
Each cake is low in calories and saturated fats, but rich in nutrients like fiber, manganese, B vitamins, and antioxidants.
Ancient grains like Barley and Oats lots of fiber and microelements. Wholegrains puffed cakes are crispy & tasty snacks or full breakfast. Try them on their own, or with any number of delicious toppings, for example: a roast vegetable mix of capsicum, zucchini, pumpkin, eggplant, avocado, jam or cream cheese.
- After opening, ensure you close the packaging tightly or place it in an airtight container. Cakes are sensitive to air humidity.
- If cakes have become less crunchy, simply place them in an oven at 180°C for 3 minutes. CAUTION: May ignite if heated in a toaster or grill!
- If you’re trying to lose weight, try replacing bread with buckwheat cakes. Calorie wise 4 buckwheat cakes = 1 slice of bread.
- If you simply want to improve your overall health and add more nutrients and vitamins to your diet, give buckwheat cakes a try!
- Cakes can be eaten plain or with your favorite toppings.
- Great for cheese or dip platters, picnics, breakfast, lunch, and pre- or post-workout complex carb snacks.
- Cakes have a very long shelf life, please see details on packaging.